Sunday, March 15, 2009

Harbour of Henningsvær

Beginning of Augst is not a busy season regarding fishing, and as you see, it is quite calm in the harbour as well. At this time of year, tourism is more important, I guess.

Photo details: EOS 30D with my EF-S 17-85 mm at f/10 with a focal length of 35mm. With ISO at 100, the shutter time was 1/125 seconds. In this case, I used the "landscape mode", i.e. one of the more automatic "newbie" options of the basic zone.

Here is another part of the harbour. It's not a busy season, so I guess the boats is at harbour for some time. January and february has a lot more activity.

Photo details: EOS 30D with my EF-S 17-85 mm at f/9 with a focal length of 56 mm. With ISO at 100, the shutter time was 1/200 seconds. In this case, I used the "landscape mode", i.e. one of the more automatic "newbie" options of the basic zone.

This picture is part of my Lofoten set at flickr.