Saturday, February 21, 2009

Svolværgeita - now you should see the climbers

After a little investigation, I've discovered that the other climber did not have a blue jacket. It looks like his backpack is blue or at least dark. The above picture was taken just a few minutes before the other I've justed posted (see below), and here you can see the climbers close to the top of the left horn. Unfortunately, I was totally unaware of the climbers, so I don't have a picture of them jumping. Even this picture of the Svolvær goat was taken from downtown.

Photo details: EOS 30D with my EF 70-200 F4 L at f/4.0 with a focal length of 200 mm. With ISO at 100, the shutter time was 1/1250 seconds. The picture has been slightly adjusted and cropped with PhotoShop Elements.

This picture is part of my Lofoten set at flickr.